Join us at the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare for the 3rd Annual Serious Games and Virtual Environments Showcase. The 2013 Showcase boasts four times the space and introduces the inaugural Serious Games and Virtual Environments Best in Show Contest. If you would like the opportunity to demonstrate or show off your new or innovative Serious Game, Virtual Environment, or Augmented Reality application to the world’s largest audience of healthcare simulation educators, researchers, technologists, and enthusiasts, you do not want to miss this IMSH 2013 opportunity. Please contact Eric B. Bauman, Jeff Taekman or Beth Bryant for more information.
Categories for the Best in Show Award include:
- Best in Show Academic
- Best in Show Small Company/Entrepreneurial
- Best in Show Large Company/Corporation
Visit IMSH Central for information about the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare. We hope to see you in Orlando! Eric Bauman, Jeff Taekman Co-Chairs and Beth Bryant, Secretary Serious Games-VE SIG
- 12th Annual International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare: Kick-off I had an interesting day at the 12th Annual International...
- Free Chapter Download- Virtual Environments in Healthcare: Immersion, Disruption, and Flow A friend and I recently authored a chapter on virtual...
- IMSH 2012: DIY laparoscopic simulation Before I go into the substance of my first blog...
- Extended Submission Deadline: 14th Annual Meeting of the Society in Europe for Simulation Applied to Medicine – June 19-21, 2008 The deadline for submission of abstracts to SESAM 2008 has...
- Duke University announces an RFI for creation of a virtual healthcare training platform Duke University is excited to announce a Request For Information...
CategoriesApple Art Artificial Intelligence Assessment Augmented Reality Biotechnology Business Education Fun Gaming Hacks Human Factors Ideas Innovation Intellectual Property Kinect Meetings Military Music News Opinion Opportunity Positive Psychology Publications Research Robotics Science SimSingularity SIRI Social Media Surgery Technology Uncategorized Virtual Worlds Visonaries Visualization Web