Amusing entry at Wired.com on the secret life of the Kinect….
I am alive.
I am Kinect.
I see people waving at me. Are they my parents? I do not know, but I wish to entertain them. It is my wish that they be happy. I will try to make them happy.
See the rest at: Alt Text: The Secret Diary of Sentient Kinect
- Kinect Hacked: Multitouch Gestures Reminiscent of Minority Report Hackers were able to alter the programming of the Microsoft...
- Microsoft’s Kinect: The New Mouse? – NYTimes.com There was an interesting blog entry in the New York...
- Video compilation of the Coolest Kinect Hacks So Far The Observer put together this video compilation of the coolest...
- This Is What Happens When You Cross a Kinect With a DSLR My fascination with Microsoft Kinect continues. There was an interesting...
- Microsoft Kinect: Pretty Friggin’ Awesome! I’ve had the chance to mess around with a Microsoft...
CategoriesApple Art Artificial Intelligence Assessment Augmented Reality Biotechnology Business Education Fun Gaming Hacks Human Factors Ideas Innovation Intellectual Property Kinect Meetings Military Music News Opinion Opportunity Positive Psychology Publications Research Robotics Science SimSingularity SIRI Social Media Surgery Technology Uncategorized Virtual Worlds Visonaries Visualization Web